Posted on Wed, Mar 28, 2018
"He Has Risen!" (Easter)
Lesson Title: He Has Risen (Easter)
Lesson Text: Luke 24:1-12, 30-35
Devotional Reading: Luke 24:36-49
Lesson Summary Presented By: First Lady Debra Hunter
I. Witness of the Women
- Prepared with Spices (Luke 24:1)
- Unprepared for the Scene (Luke 24:2-3)
- Angelic Explanation (Luke 24:4-8)
- Apostolic Disbelief (Luke 24:9-12)
II. Epiphany at Emmaus
- Instant Awareness (Luke 24:30-32)
- Return to Jerusalem (Luke 24:33)
- Resurrection Confirmed (Luke 24:34-35)
"Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon."
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.