Sunday School Lesson - Sunday, April 8, 2018
This post has been viewed 318 times
Email to a Friend
Posted on Wed, Apr 4, 2018
"Appearance of the Risen Lord!"
Lesson Title: Appearance of the Risen Lord
Lesson Text: John 21:1-14
Devotional Reading: Psalm 19:7-10, 119:105-112
Lesson Summary Presented By: Bro. Arthur Means
I. Unhappy Result
- Fisherman at Work (John 21:1-3)
- Figure on the Shore (John 21:4)
II. Unforeseen Provision
- Specific Command (John 21:5-6a)
- Surprising Result (John 21:6b)
- Sudden Realization (John 21:7-8)
III. Unexpected Meal
- Food Shared (John 21:9-13)
- Faith Strengthened (John 21:14)
"Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord." (John 21:12)
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.