Sunday School Lesson - Sunday, June 3, 2018
This post has been viewed 230 times
Email to a Friend
Posted on Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Justice and Sabbath Laws!"
Lesson Title: Justice and Sabbath Laws
Lesson Text: Matthew 12:1-14
Devotional Reading: Psalm 10
Lesson Summary Presented By: Sis. Debra Hunter
I. Law and Temple
- David in the Temple (Matthew 12:1-4)
- Priests in the Temple (Matthew 12:5)
II. Sabbath and Messiah
- Greater Law (Matthew 12:6-7)
- Greater Authority (Matthew 12:8)
III. Ritual and Humanity
- Trick Question (Matthew 12:9-10)
- Bold Response (Matthew 12:11-14)
"But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless." (Matthew 12:7)
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.