Sunday School Lesson - Sunday, March 11, 2018
This post has been viewed 1295 times
Email to a Friend
Posted on Wed, Mar 7, 2018
"A Prayer of Dedication!"
Lesson Title: A Prayer of Dedication
Lesson Text: II Chronicles 6:12-21
Devotional Reading: Psalm 132
Lesson Summary Presented By: Sis. Jackie White
I. Solomon's Preparation
- Place (II Chronicles 6:12-13a)
- Posture (II Chronicles 6:13b)
II. Solomon's Prayer
- Sovereign God (II Chronicles 6:14)
- Sacred Promise (II Chronicles 6:15-17)
- Small House (II Chronicles 6:18)
- Sincere Plea (II Chronicles 6:19-21)
"Thou which hast kept with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him; and spakest with thy mouth, and hast fulfilled it with thine hand, as it is this day." (II Chronicles 6:15)
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.