Posted on Wed, Feb 21, 2018
"The Good Fight of Faith!'
Lesson Title: The Good Fight of Faith
Lesson Text: 1 Timothy 6:11-21
Devotional Reading: 1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:10
Lesson Summary Presented By: Bro. Eli Morrow
I. Preparing for Battle
- What to Pursue (1 Timothy 6:11)
- What to Remember (1 Timothy 6:12)
- Whom to Imitate (1 Timothy 6:13-16)
II. Enlisting Allies
- Uncertain Wealth (1 Timothy 6:17)
- Eternal Riches (1 Timothy 6:18-19)
III. Eyeing the Prize
- Know Your Mission (1 Timothy 6:20)
- Keep on Track (1 Timothy 6:21)
"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses." (1 Timothy 6:12)
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.